There is more interest in Information Governance than ever before, but there still continues to be a lack of clarity regarding IG fundamentals. To address this, I’ve produced a video series where I ask 30 IG experts the same 5 questions about information governance. Each interviewee had five minutes to answer the five questions, thus the name of the series: 5 Questions about IG in 5 Minutes. The, we edited the answers into as series of short videos. Watching 30 experts answer these questions rapid-fire is pretty compelling and instructive.
Each day this week I will post a new video, and I will be posting the full-length interviews as well. You will be able to find them here and on our YouTube channel.
Here are the 5 questions I asked:
- What is Information Governance?
- Who should own Information Governance?
- What is the biggest benefit of getting Information Governance right?
- What is the best way to fail at Information Governance?
- What is your favorite story about Information Governance?
I wanted to thank each one of my interviewees. I really believe the IG community will benefit enormously from your time and insight.
- Janet B. Heins – Director, Collaboration and IG, Biogen Idec (LinkedIn)
- Stephen Cohen – Records Manager, MetLife (LinkedIn)
- Randy Moeller – Global Records Management and Governance, Proctor and Gamble (Twitter)
- Patrick Cunningham, CRM, FAI – Senior Director, Information Governance, Fortune 500 Electronics Manufacturer (Blog)
- Laurence Hart – CIO, AIIM International (Blog)
- Galina Datskovsky – Chair of the Board, ARMA International (LinkedIn)
- Darren Lee – VP Governance, Proofpoint (LinkedIn)
- Arlyce J. Vogel, CRM – Corporate Information Management Project Manager, Large Utility (LinkedIn)
- Robert Smallwood – Executive Director, E-Records Institute & Partner, IMERGE Consulting (LinkedIn)
- Tamir Sigal – VP of Marketing, RSD (Twitter)
- Bassam Zarkout – Chief Technology Officer, RSD (Twitter)
- Robert F. Williams – President, Cohasset Associates, Inc. (Website)
- Conni Christensen – Founding Partner, Synercon Management Consulting (Website)
- Chris Perram, MBA – Owner, Perram Corporation (Website)
- Amir Jaibaji – VP, Product Management, StoredIQ (LinkedIn)
- George Dunn – President, Cre8 Independent Consultants (LinkedIn)
- Tod Chernikoff, CRM (Twitter)
- James Morganstern – Business Development Executive, Integro (LinkedIn)
- Stephen Ludlow – Program Manager, E-Discovery and IG Solutions, OpenText (Twitter)
- Francis Lambert – CEO, Records Technologies (LinkedIn)
- John Montana – CEO, Montana and Associates (LinkedIn)
- Craig Rheinhardt – Director, ECM Product Strategy and Market Development, IBM (LinkedIn)
- Gordon Rapkin – CEO, Archive Systems (LinkedIn)
- Keith D. Davis, MBA, CRM – RIM Program Office, Fortune 15 Healthcare Company (LinkedIn)
- Tom Reding, CRM – Principal, Information Governance, EMC (Twitter)
- Jill Hearn – Principal Product Marketing Manager, EMC SourceOne (LinkedIn)
- Matt Hillery – CTO, Fontis International (Website)
- Gordon E.J. Hoke, CRM – Independent IG Consultant (Twitter)
- Eugene Stakhov – Senior Solution Architect, Lighthouse ECM Group, LLC (LinkedIn)
- Beth E. Chiaiese – Director of Loss Prevention, Foley & Lardner LLP (Website)
- Sue Trombley – Director Consulting, Iron Mountain (Blog)